These effects were seen even when individuals had reduced their screen time during adulthood.
The delicate statuette, thought to have been of religious significance, was found in a very unusual location: the garbage heap.
"When I looked at the back, I saw them [...] with their white belly up, the rudder swinging from side to side," crew member Santi Villagrans said.
"It [was] humbling, awe-inspiring, empowering and exhilarating all at once," Bryan Leist told Newsweek.
Most plant-based milks were low in this one essential nutrient.
"Just another day in Florida," wrote one local, as authorities asked, "Why did the Alligator cross the road?" before adding, "To get to the bus stop on time."
"We were surprised by how relatively small the portions of the prebiotic dense foods contained the recommended daily amount of prebiotics," Cassandra Boyd said.
The compound was first used by NASA to replace lost minerals in the teeth and bones of astronauts.
"I have never seen an attack like that before in 40 years of doing this," Captain TK Walker told Newsweek.
"The citizen took one look and noped right out of there," the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said.
"When he fell, I was sure he was dead," Jérôme Devosse said.
"Just happens to be one of the world's most venomous snakes but mehhh he doesn't seem to care," the homeowner wrote on social media.
The mechanism behind the northern lights could be universal throughout our solar system.
Discovering how high-fat diets can promote weight gain through brain inflammation could be an important step toward anti-obesity treatments in the future.
"I know saying the surgery was fun seems strange, but it was," Krystina Vied told Newsweek. "It was like I was throwing my own little concert for everyone."
"Should you fall in, [...] your survival time without a life jacket would, on the average, be less than two hours," the Ontario Provincial Police said.
Aspartame has been classified as "possibly carcinogenic" by the International Agency for Research on Cancer. What does this mean for you?
Faustino Afonso has always dreamed of being a surgeon but was previously hampered by his disability.
The 2-year-old dog died from algal toxins without even entering the water.
Experts have described the finding as "one of the most significant discoveries of coins found in the ground within the United States within the last 50 years."
"I wouldn't even touch them, never mind hide them in my bra," wrote one user, while another added: "I won't even look at snakes on my phone."
Officials described the animal as the "biggest beaver" they had ever seen.
"I will always remember seeing the scan, the tumor highlighted in white. It looked huge. My heart sank," Aled Harris told Newsweek.
"Thank God for giving me another life, I was born again," Flavio Barceló said.
"The boy's eye shone brighter than the precious metal, and a feeling of luck and joy took over the environment," a statement from the child's school read.